The beret fits snugly around the head, and can be "shaped" in a variety of ways - in the Americas it is commonly worn pushed to one side. There is no universal rule and older gentlemen usually wear it squared on the head, jutting forward. It can be worn by both men and women.
- The beret is part of the long-standing stereotype of the intellectual, film director, artist, "hipster", poet, bohemian and beatnik.
- Very versatile, lightweight and easy to pack, makes this hat ideal for your next vacation to romantic or Paris or just a regular day.
- The diameter of the beret is 10.75 inches
- Wear it tilted to either side of your head, centered or towards the back - the Solid Color Beret adds a touch of effortless French flair to your look!
- Size: One Size Fits Most.